Cheese and Cottage Cheese Equipment
The company Adamas produces equipment designed for the production of cheese and cottage cheese using boiler-coaguladores closed type.
AThe production process in boiler-coagulator can be divided into stages:
- adding the enzyme
- technological treatment (clot cutting, heating, selection of serum)
- extraction the clot.
Boiler-coagulator made in the form of vertical cylindrical tank of 3.7 m , is equipped with the following items:
- heating device (hot water or water vapor);
- luke with protective lattice;
- the suction valve (for liquid);
- temperature sensor;
- level sensor maximum (filling);
- sensor level minimum (devastation);
- lighting in the bottom of the tank;
- two heads for cleaning (this allows qualitatively to produce a sanitary treatment of the equipment with less consumption of the detergent solution).
Boiler-coagulator, the drive elements, the mixing device and accessories entirely made of acid-resistant food steel.
Cottage cheese — cultured milk product obtained by fermentation of milk with subsequent removal of the whey. Despite the low fat content, it has good organoleptic characteristics, mainly its flavor and taste. Cottage cheese has a mild flavor. Cottage cheese can be eaten alone, with fruit, fruit puree, on toast, in green salads, or use as an ingredient in recipes and a variety of desserts.
Cheese — product derived from milk that is produced in a wide range of flavors, textures, and forms by coagulation of the milk protein casein. During production, the milk is usually acidified, and adding the enzyme rennet causes coagulation. The solids are separated and pressed into final form. A required step in cheesemaking is separating the milk into solid curds and liquid whey. Usually this is done by acidifying (souring) the milk and adding rennet.