BUTTER MAKING MACHINE ADM-K
Butter Making System’s ADM-K designed as complete solutions and, in addition to the butter making machine, comprise all the other components required for producing high-quality butter – from the tanks (optionally) to the pasteurization unit to the butter making machine, including all the control elements and the complete pipework (optionally). With the exception of the directly connected packing machine, all process modules thus come from a single source. This means reduced interfaces, optimum compatibility and more reliability as a result of tried and tested components. The advantage of this system is that butter maker unit , pasteurizing unit and regenerator are mounted on the same bearing frame! High temperature of pasteurization (up to 120°C)- solves the problem of bacterial purity and fine tastes of the final product.On these machine you can produce high quality: Sweet Cream, Sour Cream and Lactic Butter; Anhydrated Milk Fat (AMF); Modified Fats; Spread Butter; Margarines and Pastes through transformation of fat emulsion with fat percentage from 30 to 99%.
Equipment ADM-K serie — plate scraper heat-exchange machine, it is the main element of production the butter making line.
Advantages of the Butter Making System ADM-K
- Technological processes are optimized for pasteurization, cooling and crystallization parameters as well as product processing depending on the used raw products. . In Butter Making System transformation process of High fat cream includes six phase, while the machine itself has six main units, executing definite functions:
- Plate-scraper heat exchanger (package pasteurizer) with moderate scraper blades cross rotation speed is used to pasteurize high fat containing cream at the temperature up till 120 °С;
- Regenerative plate heat exchanger is used to generate the pasteurized cream up to the temperature 50-70 °С;
- Plate-scraper heat exchanger (package pasteurizer) with moderate and controlled scraper blades cross rotation speed is used for high fat cream rapid cooling;
- Destructurer is used for high fat cream phase transformation;
- Second plate-scraper heat exchanger (package structurer) with more intensive and regulated mixing is used for butter primary structure forming;
- Processor «Pin Rotor» with more intensive and regulated mixing is used at the final stage of the mechanical processing of the final product.
- All processes of butter complex are totally automated. Automatization system functions enable to coordinate pasteurization, cooling, decrystallizing, structure development processes and mechanical processing for different products and receipts. The starting system automatization (working zone warming) prevents butter complex destruction after emergency stop. Supporting automatization system functions enable to retain product receipt as well as emergency and current product processing parameters.
- Enhanced heat-exchange scraper blade design. With blade design improvement, we achieved equal heat transport through the whole blade area, diminished losses of finished product, and achieved equipment density and more serviceability due to the construction changes.
- A scraper blade is made of high-strength food polyamide and has special features, enabling usage in different media. To make product volumes and refrigerant channels hermetic the unified high quality food silicon sealing is used.
- Butter consistence produced in the ADM-K series butter complex enables direct product packaging using «ARM», «FASA», «BENHIL» type equipment, as well as other packaging machines. Packaging to a polyamide membrane (with clipper) or in a box is provided.
- Large product range production.
- ADM-K series butter complex is made of high quality food stainless steels.
- ADM-K series butter complex equipment developed using European manufacturer
|1 Butter productivity (different types), kg/h||400 — 1000||600 -1500||800 — 2000||1000-3500|
|2 Electrical motor power, kW||15||25||35||65|
|3 Hourly consumption|
|— ice water, m3||to 5±1||to 13,5||to 18||to 35|
|— vapor, kg/h||to 120||to 150||to 150||to 200|
|4 Temperature, °С:|
|— initial cream||50 – 70||50 – 70||50 – 70||50 – 70|
|— butter||9 — 16||9 — 16||9 — 16||9 — 24|
|— ice water||0+2||0+2||0+2||0+2|
|— pasteurization||to 120||to 120||to 120||to 120|
|5 Total heat exchange area, m2|
|— butter maker||6||7,8||12||20|
|6 Total area, m2||4||4||4||4,9|
|7 Unit weight ( no more than), kg||1500||2420||2420||4100|